General conditions of use
These general conditions of sale are strictly applied to all sales of products made in Spain and outside of Spain, by www.metaloverstock.es, destined for natural persons.
Any order made to www.metaloverstock.es necessarily implies, as an essential and essential condition, the unreserved acceptance by the client of the General Conditions of Sale in force on the day the corresponding order is carried out. The fact that metaloverstock does not resort at any given time to any of these conditions cannot be interpreted nor will it be the same as waiving to resort to them.
The access and/or use of the web, of all or part of its contents and/or services means the full acceptance of these general conditions. They also regulate the access and use of the website, including the content and services made available to users on and/or through the website.
The interpretation and execution of the general conditions, as well as all the acts that are a consequence of them, will be subject to Spanish law and will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force in the courts and tribunals of Valencia.
2. Legal notice:
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce of July 11, as well as in Organic Law 03/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of the Digital Rights of December 5 www.metaloverstock.es informs that the owner of the web is Mr. Felipe Zurdo Hernández, with DNI: 11827286L. The website address is: C/ Ramón Muntaner, 3. 46016. Tavernes Blanques. Valencia. Spain. The contact telephone number is: 629014461. The contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Obligations of the user:
The client is responsible for the veracity of the data provided for the purchase procedure and accepts this obligation, being responsible for him to respond for possible damages caused to www.metaloverstock.es or to third parties if he fails to comply.
The customer agrees to comply with the provisions of the general conditions and the legal notice at the time of purchase.
The user must respect at all times the terms and conditions established in these general conditions of use of the web. The user expressly declares that he will use the web portal diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from non-compliance with the rules.
Likewise, the user may not use the portal to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or content that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any program or equipment. computer or telecommunications.
We act in good faith so we expect the same from our buyers.
4. Products and prices:
All the products that appear in the store, except for errors, are in stock in the quantities that appear. As many products are limited editions or products that are discontinued or difficult to find, information may be requested on their availability or the possibility of obtaining them through the established contact channels.
The photographs and descriptions of the products offered for sale are indicative. The photographs may suffer small variations depending on the different devices in which they are displayed as well as their different color spaces.
Likewise, in the descriptions of the clothing there are approximate measurements of each available size, there may be small variations even in products with the same size.
The prices published on www.metaloverstock.es are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
www.metaloverstock.es reserves the right to cancel an order in the event of an error in its calculation.
5. Methods of Payment:
When making the order, the client can choose the payment method from our Prestashop Checkout payment platform, accessing different payment options such as Paypal, debit and credit cards, as well as other local payment methods integrated into a single module. Transactions from Prestashop Checkout are 100% secure, in accordance with the European PSD2 regulation, including double authentication through Secure 2. Likewise, our website is protected by SSL protocol.
6. Shipping, changes and returns:
- Shipments are managed directly from the Packlink Pro shipping module, giving the buyer different options both in price and delivery time so that you can choose the one that interests you the most.
- Shipments are made from Monday to Friday taking into account local and national festivities as well as unforeseen situations such as those derived from a pandemic or alarm situation. Once payment is confirmed, shipments will be made within a maximum period of 3 days, depending on whether the package can be left at a carrier office or we must wait for it to be picked up at the warehouse. The delay will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
- It is necessary to provide a contact telephone number so that the carrier can contact the buyer when making a delivery.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. All items are shipped in perfect condition and duly protected, so we recommend that the customer check the package before receiving it and indicate, if any, any anomalies on the delivery receipt.
- In the event that the package is rejected by the buyer, www.metaloverstock.es reserves the right to charge the full amount of both the value of the shipment and its return.
- www.metaloverstock.es does NOT have a physical store but if you live in Valencia or the surrounding area and want to save shipping costs, you can make an appointment to pick them up at our warehouse located in Tavernes Blanques, Valencia.
- For shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, it is necessary to contact the store in advance to adjust prices due to tax settings and to offer cheaper shipping options than those offered by the shipping system.
- All shipments are made with a tracking number, which will be provided to the customer so that they can know the status of the shipment.
- For changes and returns, according to current regulations, there is a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt. The procedure to follow will be to contact the store at email@example.com indicating the order number as well as the products that you want to change or return and the reason. To help with clothing sizes, approximate measurements for each size are added to the description of each product in order to prevent sizing errors or returns. Sealed products (vinyl, boxsets,...) must be returned sealed and in perfect condition.
- The cost of shipping the exchange or return products will be borne by the customer unless the reason for the return is an error made by the store. Postage due shipments will not be accepted under any circumstances. Once the items to be exchanged or returned have been received, the proportional part or the total cost of the items will be refunded, as appropriate.
- If an order is canceled before the departure of the merchandise, the client will not have any expense. Once it is delivered to the carrier, it will not be possible to cancel it and the customer must bear the shipping and return costs.
It should be noted that at www.metaloverstock.es what we want is mainly to sell records. We are not interested in accumulating data and more data about our clients beyond what is strictly necessary to establish a business relationship. By virtue of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the protection of personal data is organized.
The collection and processing of personal data is aimed at customer service and is legitimized by the user's consent when registering as a customer to access our services by checking the consent boxes that will allow you to view our policies and general conditions. Logically, in order to buy on our website, it is completely necessary to provide your name and surname, shipping address, contact telephone number and email address, without which it is not feasible to make the purchase.
The user is responsible for the veracity of the data provided and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating changes to www.metaloverstock.es.
When registering, the user provides a password for which he will be responsible, committing to its confidentiality and to make appropriate use of the contents and services of www.metaloverstock.es.
The user can, from his client account, exercise his rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, either by email contact email or to the address: Metal Overstock. C/ Ramón Muntaner, 3. 46016. Tavernes Blanques. Valencia. Spain.
In application of Law 34/2002 (LSSI) www.metaloverstock.es will not send promotional communications or advertising that have not been expressly requested or authorized by the recipients.
On our website, specific Prestashop modules are used for the management and compliance with the GDPR, both for Prestashop data and for, for example, contact forms, comments on products or subscription to newsletters.
As previously indicated in www.metaloverstock.es we have no particular interest in collecting data from our customers. We believe more in our good work, in our value for money and in the word of mouth of our customers than in knowing how many milliseconds the cursor is over a product.
However, when entering the web a drop-down appears in which acceptance is requested. We understand that by entering the web and browsing it you accept these cookies. The cookies that we have installed are those of the Prestashop application, and its different payment and shipping modules, which is the one with which we manage the store and can be accessed by clicking on the padlock that appears at the top left of our URL .
In this way they can be opened one by one and locked or removed.
As general information, it should be noted that cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web and that allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's browsing, allowing the user to be recognized and the service offered to be improved.
The client can configure the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on their equipment. For information purposes we offer you the links to access the configuration in the most used browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/improved-anti-tracking-protection-in-firefox-for-e
Safari (Apple): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
9. Intellectual and industrial property:
All content, brands, logos, drawings, documentation, computer programs or any other element susceptible to protection by intellectual or industrial property legislation, which are accessible on the portal, correspond exclusively to the company or its legitimate owners and all are expressly reserved. rights over them.
In any case, the web portal reserves all rights to the content, information, data and services that it holds on them. The company does not grant any license or authorization to use the user of its contents, data or services, other than that which is expressly detailed in these general conditions of use.